I'm back now guys. Been so long since my last post obviously.
So what has happened here?
Anything changed?
Oh. There's so much that had happened for me.
I got enemies from my blockmates. I don't know if they hate me but for sure they do. I just got angry and I already said my opinion and there's no backing out on this. IDGAF.
Another is that I love my group so much. Make that two groups. We had shared a lot of parties together. It was so fun. Yeah!?! There's a lot more to come for us.
Awww. This semester's ending soon. I'll miss some of my classmates so much. I hope they will be still my classmates for this summer.
That's all I can say guys.
You know you love me.
XOXO, Gossip Boy
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment